Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cutie!

I am such a cutie, aren't I! Mommy said this haircut made me look all grown up. I'm getting so smart too. Every time I meet someone new they always comment about how clear I talk for a 3 year old. The other day at school I showed my class at school what to do if there is a fire at their house. I told them how to call 911 and what to tell them so that the firefighters would know how to help them (address, # of people in the house, etc). I also showed them how to touch door handles to see if they are hot before opening them, how to crawl under the smoke and how to STOP DROP AND ROLL if you get fire on you. Then I told them to have a "SAFE SPOT" outside the house where you go until the firefighters get there. My teachers were very impressed and said they were going to get me to show the big kids at my school what to do too.

No comments: